We are in FL. It was a great trip. Cameron was awesome. He slept the whole time. Details in a later post. Tomorrow we travel the last 4 hrs to Panama City. Thanks for all the prayers and well wishes!!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Good job & i am proud of all of you, I wish i wes young again so i could keep up with things like the both of you. I love you all & take care on the trip tomorrow. love you & god keep you safe. I will see you soon Love you grams
1 comment:
Good job & i am proud of all of you, I wish i wes young again so i could keep up with things like the both of you. I love you all & take care on the trip tomorrow.
love you & god keep you safe. I will see you soon
Love you grams
Post a Comment