Monday, August 4, 2008

today or tomorrow

As our avid readers know Becky was supposed to go in Friday for an induction if Baby Bean had not come on his own. We have now moved that up to tomorrow. So, if he does not come on his own before then we are to report to the hospital at 7:30 am.
I don't think anyone had August 4th or 5th in the pool, so unless Becky has a really long labor that lasts into August 6th, in which case I win, there won't be any fruit baskets. Sorry folks. We won't be updating the blog for a couple days, but will post pics and stats as soon as possible. Please keep us in your prayers.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well I don't even care about the fruit basket at this point I just want to see the baby aka "Bean"!
Good Luck & Best Wishes! All of you will be in my prayers!!

Lots of Love,
Tiffy

Anonymous said...

Good luck & god bless, Who changed the date?
You will be fine & i will be waiting for the good news
You are in my prayers Grams

Anonymous said...

I hope everything goes good for you guys! I can't wait to see the pics!! I'm sure he will be beautiful! Make sure Becky stays as relaxed as possible- Do WHATEVER she wants! LOL! Love you guys and Good Luck! - Brandi

Anonymous said...

how exciting! i can't wait to see photos. best wishes, you guys! :)

Nick said...

Alright! We'll be praying and watching for updates! Sleep well tonight!

Anonymous said...

YAHOO!!!!!!!!!! Can't wait to hear everything about Baby Bean. Bless you all. August 5, 2008 is a good date. The three of you are in my prayers. I am sooooo happy and excited for you guys.

Love, Aunt Bernie

Anonymous said...

Well it is about time.
I am so happy for all of you . That was one big boy & i can't wait to see pictures of you as i am sure your dad got something that will be enjoyable.
Take care Becky & now the real fun begins.
Love you all
love you Grams

Anonymous said...

Hello Heddens. Congrats to you both. And welcome Cameron Brand (how sweet and touching) Can't wait to see some pics. Love, Auntie