Sunday, August 10, 2008

CAMERON BRAND HEDDEN




Cameron Brand was born Wed. Aug 6th 2008 at 2:54am weighing in at 9lbs and 22 inches long. All are glad to finally be resting at home. More news to come. God is good. Oh, so good.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

he's so precious! congratulations, you guys! :)

Nick said...

Oh, he's beautiful! I can see both of you in him. God bless you guys.

Anonymous said...

Welcome home Cameron! You are so beautiful! I can't wait to hold you and kiss your little cheeks! Your momma and daddy are so lucky that you came into their world. I will see you very soon! Love, Nanny

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous boy! :) Congrats and can't wait to see all of you!

Tiffy

Lauren said...

We are so happy for you guys! He is gorgeous! What a little Becky face!

Anonymous said...

Little miracles are the finest ones of them all. What a beautiful little man!

I am tearing up with happiness for you all.

Anonymous said...

TO:Baby Bean "AKA" Cameron Brand, I had already seen pictures from your Nanny, and as the first, these gave me chills all over again. You are "Beautiful". Congratulations, to Mommy and Daddy.
God Bless you All,
Love, Aunt Bernie

Anonymous said...

He is absolutely beautiful! Congrats! Hope everything is going well! Love y'all- Brandi

Anonymous said...

Jason & becky,
Your baby is so beautiful!!
I hope all is fine since you got home. I will be there shorty as soon as i can! nanny & i
I have been out of town so i am just now getting caught up on your blog.I know there is so much for you to do, Becky take it easy, i know it is hard.
love you ALL & take care.
Love you G-grams.