all right. this is one stubborn little turkey i've got in here. we had a dr's appointment today. I am (get this) 4 1/2 centimeters dilated and 80% effaced. Even the dr was confused. she's like, "you should be in active labor". !!??!! I'm pretty much halfway to giving birth. how come i'm not having any contractions?
I can't really complain a whole lot. Some people are closed up like a clam and have contractions constantly. but sheesh! jason says my environment is too hospitable.
i'm a little worried that he's going to come out really fast. the dr said that because i am so far along already it probably would be a fairly fast labor. apparently my mother is worried too. she thinks i'm gonna end up having this kid on the floor in the middle of Target!
3 comments:
Darn, I was thinking yesterday when you didn't answer my email, I figured you were at the hospital surrounded by flowers and holding your own Baby Bean...You know maybe Bean has the right idea.....We hunted several months last year for a house.....If I would have known your womb was that comfortable I would have given you the down payment on our house....After Bean is born do you think your womb will be up for timeshare?? :P
Tiffy
holy crap! :) that's why i thought he would come earlier since you were 3 cm last week...sheesh! but good for you, most women have already taken 3 epidurals before 4 cm! :) maybe you should stick to errands close to the hospital or have jason practice "catching" stuff. ha!
Lauren, your post cracked me up. I think you win the funniest post award.--Jason
Post a Comment