Saturday, August 16, 2008

moving day

We don't fly out until Tues, but the movers came today and took away all the furniture.
We did all the packing, but left the loading to the professionals. Tomorrow we clean the apartment and get all the luggage organized.



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wouldn't recommend you send him with the movers.....If I was you I would just fed-ex him. You can just overnight him to The Fraioli house. Just tell Becky to include some breast milk. I don't think I'd be much of reliable source on that one :)

Tiffy

uncle J said...

Hang in there ya'll. If anyone can handle so many things like this at one time its ya'll.
That boy will be in PC throwing BB's in no time.
I got my plane ticket ready so let me know.
Love Grrreattt UncleJ

Anonymous said...

I love the video- that's great! He looks so content in the box ready to go! LOL! Hope y'all have a safe trip tomorrow. Love y'all -Brandi