We have waited 9 long months for this day and it has finally arrived.
The day that Becky was able to use her belly as a table. I am so proud. Let me tell you, you hear about this, but until it happens to you..there are not words to express my pride. For those of you that were expecting other news since today is the due date we have 3.5 hrs left. It could happen.
4 comments:
Well that wasn't the post I was looking for....I feel very used right now :P
Tiffy
NOW, that was not fair!!
you are one in a millon to think of this, when i am waiting to hear the other news.
I am still waiting but i guess when he is ready he will show :) Hang in there Becky & i love you all
Grams
i told him that would make people mad. for the record, that was all J.
Oh, you got me!
Post a Comment