Monday, July 21, 2008

poll!

all right people. we know there are a lot of you who read this blog but don't post. well here's your chance. (that means you too Aunt Etta!)

we're taking a poll of when you think baby bean is going to arrive, how much he's going to weigh, and if you're feeling really saucy, you can take a guess at his name (but we're not confirming or denying anything until he arrives). we'll make a calendar in a couple of days with everyone's guesses, unless of course we're in labor. :)

my current guess 7.2 lbs on July 25th. What can I say, I'm optimistic that our child will be as punctual as we are.

Jason's current guess is 6.9 lbs on Aug 6th.

Get your votes in now, and there might be a fruit basket in it for you. (all right, there probably won't be, but we had to motivate you somehow)

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think he's going to be a Sunday Baby! July 27th @ 6.8 oz. and I have a feeling he will have a funky name like.....Gunter or Highway..... well I just really like the sound of Highway Hedden :P

Tiffy

Anonymous said...

ok. so i may be a girl, but i'm not good at this at all... :)
still, it's like guessing the number of jelly beans, right? so someone will have to be close!

so i'm going with 7.3 on 07.29.08.
and i've heard "baby bean" so long i don't know what to guess on the name... something strong and classic... maybe benjamin? (though i'm liking tiffy's highway... hi, tiffy!)

BEST WISHES, YOU GUYS!!!

Anonymous said...

What next! I think it is a boy, "lol",7lbs.14oz. 21in long. 7-30-08.
Name i don't have a clue, Jelly Bean???? What can i say, at least it is a bean.
Just kidding
Love you all,
bless you grams

Anonymous said...

Hey B & J if you don't mind just wanted to borrow your comment section to send a shout out one of my "peeps" ;)

Hi Statia! :P

Thanks,
Tiffy

Lauren said...

July 26th for a lovely Saturday. 7lbs 9 oz. and how about Biff Hedden?

Anonymous said...

Okay here are my thoughts. I seem to recall August 3rd as the due date...I'm sticking with the "professional authorities" since I'm inexperienced in this field. 7 1/2 lbs and his name will have some reference to his paternal Grandpop. I just know he'll be one lucky fellow having you two as his parents. I'm now checking this blog daily!

Love to All, Aunt Etta

The Heddens said...

yeah!!! Aunt Etta in the house.
Love ya.

Anonymous said...

I think the due date will be August 1st - he will weigh 8 pounds - his name will be Michael. Now that I am totally wrong on all my guesses - how about telling your momma his real name...I promise not to tell Grams :) I love you both!

Anonymous said...

OK- I had to look at the most current pic of Becky and from the angle it doesnt look like her belly button is all the way out yet- so I dont think Baby Bean is completely done in there yet! I'm going to guess Aug 31st, 7lbs 10oz. I think he has about another week to go! And I really have NO clue what name you have picked- but I think his name will have Jason or Brand somewhere in there- or maybe both! Love y'all- Brandi

The Heddens said...

Brandi-

That better be a typo! Aug 31st--since his due date is the 3rd. Glad to know you are reading along.

Anonymous said...

When I was first told about the "poll", my initial reaction was 7lb3oz, Aug.3rd. As I now contemplate, wouldn't it be cool to be born on 08/08/08........will the hospital be giving great gifts for babies born on that day:-). I will change my poll to be 7lb30z, Aug.9th and no matter what name you choose he'll always be Baby Bean, but I'll throw this name out there in the hat, Brandon Edward....

Bless you all, .... Can't wait for the exciting news of Baby Bean's arrival.

Becky you are so BEAUTIFUL being pregnant.

Love, Aunt Bernie

Nick said...

I thought I voted, but maybe not... my current guess is August 2, at 7 lbs 8 oz.

Anonymous said...

OMG- I didn'e even catch that I said Aug 31st instead of July 31st! Sorry! But I don't think Becky will mind another month of pregnancy! LOL! I hope I'm right for tomorrow!!!!!! Love y'all!
- Brandi