Sunday, July 27, 2008

no baby yet

So my pick and Lauren's have both passed. No fruit basket for us! Tiffy's pulling for today. We'll see....
Poor Jason is sick. He's a little frustrated because you aren't supposed to get sick in the summer, right? anyway, we just want him to get better so he can kiss on us again.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Baby Bean really needs to make his debut today....did I mention I love fresh fruit :p Sorry to hear that J is feeling under the weather he probably got sick from stress. Then again why would he be stressed?? I mean getting ready to move cross country, start a new job, and anxiously waiting for his newborn son to arrive. I mean what a picnic ya know ;) Just kidding Big Guy Get Well Soon! You 2 get plenty of R & R for now, Tiffy loves you both and can't wait to see your new addition!

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear that Jason is not feeling well & has he checked with the dr. All the fires that have been out there i amm surprised that all of you have not been sick!
I hope you are feeling good Becky,well it will be over pretty soon & then you guys get say That was not bad and the fun will now begin, not in a bad way but the thoughts of a new baby is wonderful.
Get well Jason!!!!!
I love you all Grams

Lauren said...

Can I change mine to tomorrow- Tue the 29th? That way he and Coop will be exactly 5 months apart! :) OK, I will forgoe the fruit basket if I win...

Anonymous said...

Well Darn, I was hoping for a Sunday baby. Ok, as hard as it is I will also forgoe the fruit basket and place a new bet on Saturday August 2nd. :)

Tiffy

The Heddens said...

hey, what's this everyone changing their date thing? if everyone else gets to change, so do I. I'm guessing Wednesday now. Although you see how well my first guess went.

Anonymous said...

Hey! no changing as i was on 7-30-08 & that is not fair. :-)
If i am right that will make 5 in the month of July, WOW!
Love you 3
Gramsmkdusl

The Heddens said...

Grams,

Have you changed your name? Who is this Gramsmkdusl person that singed your last post?!!

Anonymous said...

Hey you two i do not have a clue, Could they sing good?
I guess there is no way for me to hear it as it is news to me
My e-mail is the same.
Let us see what happen's now
Love Grams

The Heddens said...

Okay. Grams we should not be allowed to type!!!! I was trying to make fun of your 2nd to last comment and meant to type "signed" and I typed "singed". I would love to know what you thought i was trying to say.
JH

Nick said...

Sorry to hear you're sick, Jason! We'll be praying that you recover well, and it plenty of time for Baby Bean's arrival! Oooo, so exciting!