So, I'm 37 weeks, and officially full term. He can come out whenever he wants to now! I definitely understand fully now about the last month being the "get this kid outta me" month. I stopped wearing my wedding rings a couple weeks ago, and now the only footwear I can comfortably wear is flip flops. My heartburn is back, pretty much any sleeping position is uncomfortable after about an hour, and my poor husband has to do all of my bending over. LOL.
He was a big sweetheart a couple of weeks ago and painted my toe nails. How's that for an awesome man? I think we made our last visit to babies r us. While we were there I just had to get this sweet onesie. It says Mommy's new man!
2 comments:
Becky,
Now that it is close to the end,you take care & let that wonderful man of your's do what he is doing. He is 1 in a million! I can't wait to see him at being a daddy to his own as i know how he is with all kid's that have been in his life.
You look beautiful in your picture's & will also be a good mother.
Hang in there & i am waiting for that phone call.
Love you three Grams
Becky- Hey! Pamper yourself these next few weeks, and try not to focus too much on that due date!!! :) Get a massage, pedicure, facial, whatever (or have Jason do it...it sounds like he's a man of many talents!). It makes these last weeks bearable. And, don't worry, they will go faster than you might think! - Beth
Post a Comment