Friday, July 18, 2008

the final countdown


We realized that we had not posted a belly shot in a while. We took these yesterday. Today we had a doctor's appointment. For those of you that know the lingo, Becky is 1.5 cm dilated and 60% effaced. The cervix if soft. The doc does not expect Becky to go past her due date of Aug 3rd. We have weekly doc appointments from now on.

I think people are starting to get nervous around us. We were at a restaurant last weekend and the waitress seemed worried that Becky was going to go into labor after the appetizers. A guy outside Target was smiling at Becky and said to her "Almost Done!"

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I am predicting a July baby! Anybody with me? Perhaps July 26th? :)

The Heddens said...

Becky is shooting for the 25th. I think he will be late, but not so late that he has to be induced.

Nick said...

I'm thinking July 28, with a birth weight of 7 lbs 3 oz.