Saturday, January 12, 2008

ohio state


Well, some of you have been waiting for me to comment on the spanking that OSU got from LSU on Monday night at the Big BCS game. I talked a lot of smack before the game knowing we were probably gonna loose. I have nothing to say other than the observation that I actually attended the school that I root for unlike some LSU fans living in TN who have not even lived in LA for 20 years! You know who you are.

A bit of trivia: the Buckeyes were National Champions the year before I went to OSU (2002) and the three years I was there they stunk it up. Becky and I went to one game during that time. It was the first time we played Texas. It was an awesome game that we lost in the final minutes. The 2 years since I have graduated we have made it to the Championship game and got our butts handed to us in a to go box. Oh nutz!, the life of a Buckeye.

No comments: