Thursday, January 3, 2008

fambly fotos



Okay, I realize this is the 4th post today. Don't get used to it folks. I will try and update things once a week once school starts. I have a lot of work I should be doing to get ready for Monday, but for now I am having fun procrastinating and farting around on the computer.

With the news of baby Hedden I have been on a family history/ancestry kick. I love this old photograph. My great grandfather, Daniel Hedden is the tall one with the cigarette. My middle name is Daniel in his honor. My uncle Jimmy is on the left. I love the way that great-grandpa has a death grip on his wrist. My Dad is the one with the whopper on the string. Aunt Trina is the one with the bowl cut and the sweet dress.By all reports this was Dad's first fishing trip. The first of many.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello, Jason,

I stumbled across your blog while googling. I'm a Hedden from Michigan. My father was a third-generation Irish-American. I did a little research on the Hedden surname a long time ago, and the origin is uncertain. I recall reading that Hedden may be a spelling variation of a surname brought by the Vikings.