

Another doctor's visit yesterday. Becky and baby are doing really well. She is 11 weeks along tomorrow. The baby is growing right on schedule. Becky is up to 110 lbs. The heartbeat was 176 beats per minute. It sounded like a freight train. Okay, maybe not quite as loud.
Apparently when you first come in for an appointment you are supposed to go in to the bathroom and give a urine sample. Becky can always pee. We joke that she has the world's smallest bladder. Well, for whatever reason Becky could not pee yesterday. The nurses were making fun of her saying things like: "Do you think we should go check on her?" or "If there was a window in there I would insist that she had escaped, but I know this door is the only way out." Even her doctor came out and said "She is still in there!" Eventually she did the deed and all was well. The first picture is the baby. The second one is me. Can you see the family resemblance?
4 comments:
Baby Hedden is getting bigger everyday. I am so excited and can't wait until August! My baby boy on the floor is very cute too!
Definitely see the family resemblance with that giant noggin...LOL! Glad all is well. It's amazing how fast they grow!
Which one is the new baby?
Love, Grams
Congrats Becky & Jason! I just heard your great news! I am so happy you are having a baby! 176- sounds like a girl. My girls had fast pulses and Blake's was slower. Who knows? So many old wives tales:)
Post a Comment