Thursday, January 3, 2008

the family pictures


Here is our first ultrasound taken at 6 weeks. Don't be embarrassed if you don't have any idea what you are looking at. The resolution is poor from the photo scan, but not much better when you are looking at the actual photo. Jason had to ask the technician what was what. For those of your wondering the same...In the center of the image is a jalapeno shape. That is the gestational sac. Inside the jalapeno is a small circle. That is the yolk sac. Above the yolk sac is a blurry worm shape. That blurry worm shape is our growing child. Wow!

4 comments:

Lauren said...

Hooray! A new blog! We are so excited for you guys. It's gonna be a great 2008! :)

Anonymous said...

Good Grief, we have sure come a long way from using a rotary dial phone to announce the good news!

This is very cool. I will be sure to take my Great Niece or Nephew to Chuckie Cheese!!!

Congrats and Love you both or I should say all three!!

Anonymous said...

Hi baby boy,
I will try again. I hope you are not keeping your mom awake at night. Y
ou have a great mom & dad. The world is waiting for you & all your new aunts,uncles.grandmom's, nieces, nephew's, granpaw's,friends. What did you say? i am staying right where i am.
Love you grams

Anonymous said...

JASON, BECKY & BEAN
I WAS JUST TALKING TO DOT ON THE PHONE. SHE SAID IT WAS ABOUT TO HAPPEN. SHE SENT ME YOUR SITE CAUSE I LOST IT SO LET ME KNOW WHEN BEAN SHOW'S UP I WILL CHECK THE SITE MORE OFFTEN NOW.