Camreon, you are so cute and getting so big. I'm sure Santa will bring you everything on your list. HO, HO, HO. Love to you, Mommy and Daddy. Aunt Bernie
Enjoy it now cause next year he will be screaming!! I love it!!! Just like Aunt Bernie said, "I'm sure he will get everything on his list" but don't go thru the trouble, he'll only care about the wrapping paper.. ha, ha. Too CUTE and Great SANTA!
I'm going to have to agree with my mom on this one- good luck getting a Santa pic next year! I only have one of Evan so far and that's because he was only 1 mth old the first year! LOL! It's a great pic of Cameron enjoy it! Love ya- Brandi
3 comments:
Camreon, you are so cute and getting so big. I'm sure Santa will bring you everything on your list. HO, HO, HO. Love to you, Mommy and Daddy.
Aunt Bernie
Enjoy it now cause next year he will be screaming!! I love it!!!
Just like Aunt Bernie said, "I'm sure he will get everything on his list" but don't go thru the trouble, he'll only care about the wrapping paper.. ha, ha. Too CUTE and Great SANTA!
I'm going to have to agree with my mom on this one- good luck getting a Santa pic next year! I only have one of Evan so far and that's because he was only 1 mth old the first year! LOL! It's a great pic of Cameron enjoy it! Love ya- Brandi
Post a Comment