Tuesday, December 2, 2008

checkup


Cameron went for his 4 month checkup this morning. He's in about the 60th or so percentile for weight at 15 lbs 4 oz, and in the (get this) 97th percentile for height at 27 inches! How on earth did a little shrimp like me give birth to a string bean like this?? He must be channeling his Uncle Jerry...

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hope things are going well. Cam is very cute and looks like he's getting big. I miss you guys.
Megan Schutt

Anonymous said...

He's growing up! I can't believe he's already 4 mths old- he's gonna be walking and talking before you know it! Love ya- Brandi

Anonymous said...

Great Big Boy and still a doll,
What is Santa going to get for him this year?
All your pictures are great & all of you look so good.
How is the play going at school?
Have a good day & i will respone as often as i can!
Love you all Grams
12/3/08

Anonymous said...

Yeah Becky, I was thinking the same thing. You are just a little bitty thing! Cam is going to be our basketball player. I was reading Grams post and poor thing, you have her worried that your going to take the blog down again "I will repond as often as I can"...I got a chuckle out of that. I need to call her and tell her ya'll only did that for attention. LOL