He rolled! My boy rolled! We don't have any pics or video yet, and he's only done it once, so you'll have to take our word for it -- but he did it!
We knew he was getting close because he was picking his head up and kind of teetering on the edge, but he actually went over today. I think he was slightly dazed, like "what just happened?" But I cheered and said "Yay Cameron!" and he smiled.
He's such a sweetheart, and he's doing so well.
Hope all of you blog readers have a good weekend. We'll work on trying to catch the roll on tape.
4 comments:
spoYou are really growing up too fast & now trying to roll over? I bet your glad to have daddy at home.
Next thing you know you will be crawling.
By the time we see you again you will probably be the little man.
Keep up the good work & keep on showing all the neat things you can do. I am waiting for a video.
Love you g-gramssalitra
grams,
look at your last comment. Who is g-gramssalitra?
Becky, that just warmed my heart reading that. I miss those days. I am probably wearing my feelings on my shoulders because MOST of my kids are all grown up, but that is so precious and I so remember those days. Rolling over...gosh, how I would give anything to have those days back. Cherish every moment...they grow up too fast. Love ya!
Oh' and by the way...g-gramssalitra, im sure is some dinosaurs Grams!! LOL
Post a Comment