Monday, November 3, 2008

blog boycott


Since we are having so few comments recently we have started a blog boycott. We will post no more pictures or stories until we get one dozen comments on this post. No more than 2 posts per person. I am sorry it has come to this, but in these challenging economic times we are having to make cuts. If this blog is important to you now is your chance to save it. Speak up people.

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Okay! I admit it! I am a blog peeker. I peek at the blog but do not comment. I did not know that it was a bad thing to be. I will try and watch my peeking from now on. I will also try to improve my blog ettiquete while online. Love your never again peeking Momma. (well maybe just a little :)

Nick said...

Comment comment comment! I like looking at the pictures.

Anonymous said...

Ditto, Cam. Aunt Bernie is so sorry she only "peeks",too and doesn't always post a comment. Please tell your MOMMY and DADDY....NO BOYCOTT. What would I do, if I couldn't check on you every week? Coo up Cameron, help us little people out, pweese.
Love to you all, and KEEP THE BLOG (as if Mommy and Daddy wouldn't :-)
Love, Aunt Bernie

Lauren said...

HAHAHA! too funny. i comment i comment i comment!

Anonymous said...

That is not fair as i try to keep up & i even check a couple times a day!
I love it and i at least get to see Cam.
Talk to them little one as they really got everyones attention, lol
"I love you all" & keep them coming. Do not stop
Love you g-grams

Anonymous said...

OK I know I don't ALWAYS comment but I love looking at his pics! You can't boycott that just wouldn't be fair!!!!!! I will definitely start commenting more! OH and I love his the Halloween pics- they are too cute! Love you guys- Brandi!

Anonymous said...

i will not be strong-armed into commenting! don't think that you can just guilt trip me into commenting by posting a...wait...now i am...shoot! i'll be stronger next time... :-)

Anonymous said...

GOOD GRIEF JASON!!! You are so high Maintenace.... We like to look, read, look, read... Sorry! Big Cry BABY! I said I would take Cameron for PIZZA!! Love you all! Aunt Terri

Anonymous said...

I comment to infinity!

Tiffy

The Heddens said...

We still need three more comments people!! Don't give up now. We need your vote--er, uh..I mean comment.

Anonymous said...

OK I left a comment on the picture page- and I made one in this one earlier so this would make 3 comments in one day!!!!!!! It's gotta count for something! love ya- Brandi!

Anonymous said...

Well Jason, Becky, Cameron and Pickles, here I go again. I absolutely did more than peek this time! And the comments are hilarious! You have to admit that we LOVE your blog and would be crushed if you stopped blogging to us now! Love, Momma

The Heddens said...

You're doing great people! Just one more comment! And we've got a great video and pics for the next one. Major milestone!

Anonymous said...

Hey little one i guess your daddy started the ball rolling & looks like we are going to win!
I will be the winner & now you have to sleep real good so he will take your picture in the morning.
Love you & have a good sleep or should i say mommy & daddy sleep well!
Love you g-g-rams xo xo