Tuesday, November 4, 2008

milestone


Cameron is officially a big boy now. He's holding his head up! We couldn't be prouder. Mommy was a little worried for a while there. Tummy time wasn't going very well and he seemed to almost be regressing. Then last Thursday he just picked his big sweet melon up off the floor! And tonight he was just showing off big time. We're gonna be in big trouble when he starts crawling.

5 comments:

Lauren said...

Way to go Cam! So big and strong!

Anonymous said...

good job! you are really growing & getting so big.
I will probably see you in a picture with a big turkey leg at Thanksgiving.
I hope so anyway.
Be soooooooo good & i love you
g-grams

Have a good day mom & dad!

Nick said...

Yay for tummy time! Yeah, I can't wait until Will and Cam get some traction on those knees and just take off crawling. We'll all be in trouble.

Anonymous said...

He'll be all over the place before you know it! He's getting so big! Love - Brandi

The Heddens said...

Cam!!

I miss you and Mommy so much. I will call you soon.

Love,
Daddy