Monday, September 1, 2008

strike a pose

Cameron has had a talent for funny and interesting hand gestures ever since his arrival. Here are a few highlights.









This last one is classic. He actually fell asleep during his bath!

5 comments:

Nick said...

Fell asleep in the bath!? Amazing! Will would never do that.

Does Cameron sleep in the car? Will has yet to learn that skill.

The Heddens said...

Yes, he does sleep in the car, but he has his challenges. He does not like to be burped in the middle of a feeding and he has had trouble with the breast feeding.

Anonymous said...

I love the bath pic! That is too cute! Evan never did that! I'm glad y'all are there and getting settled. Love y'all- Brandi

Lauren said...

Too cute! You should come up with captions for those...it's fun to wonder what they dream about :)

Anonymous said...

I hope everyone is fine.These pictures are beautiful. I know i saw him in person. What a sweet and good baby. Is he still doing real good? Hey Becky how are you doing at this time?
Have a good week end & i love you all......
grams