Cameron has been a lot more vocal the last few days. Here's a video of his sweet coos...
4 comments:
Anonymous
said...
That is so hard to believe that he is doing all those sounds already. He is a doll and growing so big. His other pictures are great also. Take care! Love you all Grams
He is so adorable. I can't wait to see him (I guess you and Becky too). You know how it goes - when you have a baby, you get left in the cold for attention.
4 comments:
That is so hard to believe that he is doing all those sounds already. He is a doll and growing so big.
His other pictures are great also.
Take care!
Love you all Grams
That is so sweet! I miss those days of just little noises coming out- enjoy it!!! He'll be talking back before you know it! LOL! Love y'all- Brandi
Oh what a wonderful bundle of joy. Thanks for sharing all these special moments! Love to all! Aunt Etta
He is so adorable. I can't wait to see him (I guess you and Becky too). You know how it goes - when you have a baby, you get left in the cold for attention.
Love you guys,
Aunt Tammy
Post a Comment