
So, I am teaching a film class this semester. Tomorrow we are supposed to watch Alfred Hitchcock's PSYCHO, but the department copy was missing. No problem, I decided to run to the store and buy a copy. Not as easy as it sounds. I struck out at Target, Best Buy, Wal-mart, Circuit City, FYE, Blockbuster, Movie Gallery, Borders and Sam's Club. It was not like I was looking for some obscure movie. This is a classic. The sad part is I did find Psycho parts 2-4. Sad. Finally, I got the idea to sign up for NetFlix and try to watch it on the computer. It would not work with my MacBook, but hopefully I can play it at school. I'll let you know. So, in all the running around we had Cameron in and out of the car and in a dozen carts. In Wal-Mart his carrier would not sit in straight so I had him in sort of lopsided and was zipping through the store. He was hungry so we tried to get him calm with his pacifier. I looked down and he was smiling behind the pacifier. I pulled it out and had to laugh at myself. Cam thought I was funny flying around the store trying to find this movie. I think he thought I was Psycho.
1 comment:
Sorry to hear about your dilemma :( You know if you would have needed something from the Kubrick collection I probably could have helped you out :P All I can do is make suggestions."Showgirls" is a classic by the way....well at least Becky and I always thought so :)
Tiffy
Post a Comment