This morning we decorated cookies with Mimi and Aunt Heather and then while Cameron was napping I set up our new electric train that Nanny sent for Christmas. Check out Cam's reactions to the frosting and the train in the videos.
Cookies look yummy & pretty. What a face he made & i can't say i blame him. I make my own which is not very sweet. Real good & i will have to give you the recipe for it sometime. The train looks like alot of fun & do you have your tree up yet. It looks like the weather is pretty. Been real cold But no snow. NJ is snowed my brother said. Love you all grams
3 comments:
It looks like the train will be in use quite a bit. He's getting so big!!!!! Miss you guys! Love ya!
Oh and I love the icing video! I don't think I have met a kid that doesnt like to lick the spoon... hahaha....
Cookies look yummy & pretty. What a face he made & i can't say i blame him. I make my own which is not very sweet. Real good & i will have to give you the recipe for it sometime.
The train looks like alot of fun & do you have your tree up yet. It looks like the weather is pretty.
Been real cold But no snow. NJ is snowed my brother said.
Love you all grams
Post a Comment