Cameron...that is a funny new way to go bowling. Nanny is glad to see you having so much fun! I know you had a very happy Christmas! Love you lots, Nanny
Cameron, I don't know if you like them or not but you sure seem to be having fun i guess.It is too funny though Hope Santa brought you lots of things. hope you guys have a good New Year & i am always thinking of you all. Love you g-grams xo
2 comments:
Cameron...that is a funny new way to go bowling. Nanny is glad to see you having so much fun! I know you had a very happy Christmas! Love you lots, Nanny
Cameron,
I don't know if you like them or not but you sure seem to be having fun i guess.It is too funny though
Hope Santa brought you lots of things.
hope you guys have a good New Year & i am always thinking of you all.
Love you g-grams xo
Post a Comment