Sunday, March 23, 2008

baby bean's film debut



We finaly figured out how to get the ultrasound on the blog thanks to my friends Steve and Rob. The video is just over 11 minutes long. Baby Bean was very active. Becky drank some orange juice just before the ultrasound and I guess it got him kinda juiced up! You can move the slider in the middle to fast forward or rewind. Look for him waving at about 1:35 and doing yoga at about 10:30. The shaking of the entire image is Becky laughing after the wave and the yoga. Enjoy.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The video is just wonderful. But I really think baby bean was waving at his Nanny in Tennessee! I am so proud of you both. Looking forward to more pics!

Love, Momma / Nanny

Lauren said...

I love it! That is too funny- Becky laughing, LOL! Isn't it all amazing? I love the beautiful pic of the water too.

Brandon said...

Look at him go...already a bigger star than his pop. And I saw his pop's big break: "Baby, you've just been dumped".

Good stuff there Heddens.

Nick said...

Great video - I love how much they move around and seemingly communicate with you. Beth had her laptop on her lap the other night, and the baby started kicking it. Ha!

Anonymous said...

That was really a great video. I only saw you wave. You already look big & long.
I hope to see more, take care.
I love you(all 3)Grams