Monday, March 10, 2008

and the winner is....


MR. BEAN!!! Yes, the artist formally known as Baby Bean has now revealed himself to be a Mr. We had the big 20 week ultrasound today. Everything looks great. He even waved at us! Really. I have the video proof. If I can figure out how to add the video to the blog you will be able to see it.

So, we have not decided on a name yet and when we do we have decided to keep it a secret until the big day this summer. Thanks for all of you that have been keeping us in your prayers. God is good. All the time.

3 comments:

Beth said...

Yay for baby boys!!! I think we should force ours to be best-long-distance friends, whether they like it or not... :)

But, really, congrats!!! And now you're halfway there!!!! :)

Brandon said...

In 10 years, the Hedden boys and the Kolmetz boys should meet up at the USF Campus to settle all beefs once and for all. A Unicycle Death Race.

Grats guys, we really can't wait to meet the little man.

uncle J said...

Wow! My nephew is having a son of his own.
I am so proud of you and the man you turned out to be. I can't wait to give your boy his first B B!!! Look out little minnow's here he comes! ha ha! ( inside joke)
Congrats ya'll.
Love ya, uncle Jerry