Sunday, November 8, 2009

dinner with Cameron

Cameron is a fool for vegetables and lima beans. He will eat 3/4 of a mini cans in one sitting.

He has been doing "so big" for quite a while, but lately he is gun shy since Dad sometimes gets his arm pits when he goes up. You can see his hesitation.

Becky tried to teach him peek-a-boo. The first time he did it---all was well. It was the classic hands over the eyes you are all familiar with. Since then, Cam had made a few modifications to the classic peek-a-boo allowing him to see the entire time while covering his ears and posing. Unconventional yes, but I assure you it is at least as cute as any standard peek-a-boo. Judge for yourself.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cameron, you are eating your lima beans like a big boy! Your Aunt Bernie used to hide her lima beans in her napkin when she was little. I don't see any napkins on your tray so I know you are eating them all up! I love your "So Big" with Daddy. Be good and Peek a Boo for Nanny. Love you so much!

MLE morrison said...

Adorable. I liked hearing your voice Jason, and seeing Becky peek around the corner at her two boys!

Unknown said...

Gosh Cam... You are so adorable you sweet thing and your daddy laughs just like his daddy!!! What a sweet memory! Love you all..Aunt Terri