If you look closely in this one, you can see his tooth!
Tuesday, March 10, 2009
Birmingham
Jason had a theatre conference in Birmingham this past week, and Cam and I tagged along. Jason attended some really great workshops, and Cameron and I got to hang out with grandma and grandpa a lot. We also got a visit from Nanny and Grams. 3 grandmas and a grandpa in 4 days! Talk about spoiled rotten. Cam was great for the vast majority of the trip, and he was definitely the hit of the conference. Grown men were stopping us in the halls to tell us how cute he was! Not that we disagree...Cam also turned 7 months on this trip, and he got another tooth!


If you look closely in this one, you can see his tooth!

If you look closely in this one, you can see his tooth!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
He is just too cute! Cam you look like a little man sitting up! And you look very comfy sleeping in your Nanny's arms. Too sweet!
OH and I almost forgot- congrats on the new tooth!
Hey Cameron, I want to thank you for the picture, such a doll.
I had fun when we came there & can't wait to see you again. Take care and keep on learnig new things.
Hope you will like your new house too.
"Happy St.Patrick's Day"2009
Love you G- grams xo xo
Post a Comment