We took Cameron for his first walk on the beach (well, i say walk...) We didn't get to one in California, busy with that whole "moving" thing, and somehow we just hadn't managed it here til this weekend. He seemed to enjoy it.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Cameron, When i came to see you I did not even get to go to the beach, Was it fun & you beat me there & i hope you had a good time. I hope you are all better now & having fun with all your new toys. Take care until i get to see you again, soon i hope as it probably will be when you are walking already Love you G-grams xo xo xo
1 comment:
Cameron,
When i came to see you I did not even get to go to the beach, Was it fun & you beat me there & i hope you had a good time.
I hope you are all better now & having fun with all your new toys.
Take care until i get to see you again, soon i hope as it probably will be when you are walking already
Love you G-grams xo xo xo
Post a Comment