Saturday, April 26, 2008

26 weeks and all is well


Becky wanted to have a picture posted in which she was wearing clothes to prove that she does not go around in her sweat pants and tank top every day. She found a couple of sweet maternity dresses today. I have one more week of Oklahoma! We open our outdoor production on Thursday. Pray for good weather!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Becky, you look very radiant and also quite beautiful. Did you get a package from us yet??

Love,
Tiffy

The Heddens said...

Tiffanroni! Yes we did! Thank you so much. It was bean's first official present! He was so excited. You know, as much as a fetus can be... :) We have a thank you card and realized we don't have your new address, so if you could send it our way that would be cool....!

-beck

Brandon said...

I was going to make some type of witty comment combining Jason's production of Oklahoma and Beck's pregnant belly...probably would have used the song "I Can't Say No". But, I realized that would not have been very witty and I would have looked the fool. Glad I dodged that bullet.

Becks, ya look beautiful and we can't wait to meet Mr. Baby Bean Esq.